Our workshops are an industry service, aimed at giving growers up-to-date information such as:
- Pesticide changes and those in process for use in the field
- Research concerning pest insects and diseases
- Field equipment (harvesters, sprayers, etc.)
- Larbor issues and food safety regulations
- Newly released cultivars and those ready for trialing, plus cultivars still being tested.
Currently all workshops are offered free of charge, thanks to the generous support of industry companies and grants. Choose a video to see/hear from the tables below.
We offer annual pre-production workshops. for caneberry growers in Oregon and Washington.
Three strawberry workshops were created for the Oregon Straberry Commission with a Specialty Crop Grant from the Oregon Department of Agriculture.
This site provides practical and objective information in support of the berry industry. It is maintained by the Northwest Berry Foundation and funded entirely through the donations of our generous sponsors.
Please click on their logos and find out more about them.
Northwest Berry Foundation
Get in touch
5261 North Princeton Street
Portland, OR 97203